Home

Home

Monday, January 20, 2014

Today is a relaxed Monday.  Believe it or not, Mondays usually are pretty relaxed.  The dishes are done, there's a load of laundry in the washer, and I even organized under the kitchen sink.  

This morning I taught the Little Mechanic to load the silver in the dishwasher.  He was quite pleased with himself, though I had to stop him from taking it all back out when he was finished.

Don't you dare ask me when he is getting a hair cut.



I have been making an effort to include him in everyday chores and activities.  He has such an inquisitive mind and I enjoy him thoroughly.  It's still difficult though to not want to just do it myself.  Today he helped me wash dishes by hand and there was water EVERYWHERE.  That was exciting.  Fear not, young mamas for water dries and messes clean up.  The more messes your child makes (and helps you clean up) before he is grown, the happier his childhood.

Peace and love on this beautiful, snowy Monday <3

No comments: