Home

Home

Friday, October 25, 2013

The Moral Decay of a Chilled Household

It's horrible.

It's a disaster.

I'm not really sure if I can live with myself through the winter.

That's right, I did it.  I must carry on with no regrets.  It will be a challenge, but I must keep my head held high.  But, oh, oh the indignity.  Yes, I am quoting a certain engine that resides on the island of Sodor. (Oh, hush.  Mommy needs ice cream).  

You must understand, it's not necessarily my fault. It happens to all of us in north western Pennsylvania eventually.  We really can't deny it.  Although, we may lie about the actual degree of our infringement on principle. 

Surely by now you know where I'm going with this.  I can just see you now, shaking your head, shaming me.

Yes, yes I did it.  

I...

I...

Turned up the thermostat! :(

The Little Mechanic getting his first sled ride last Winter. (2012)


1 comment:

Lynda Dietz said...

Sigh...


It happens to the best of us, honey. Hold your head high.